Quoting G.MCDONNELL and P.BURKE in "Disinfection: is it time to reconsider Spauling" published by ELSEVIER, bacterial spores are one of the most resistant and difficult to kill bacteria, and the resistance is much higher than viruses and fungi.
Our test identification protocol selected from the United States Apex Thermophilic Bacillus stearothermophilus Log6 indicator as the experimental strain, a single indicator With 1.000.000 bacteria, any bacterial residue will cause discoloration of the medium within 48 hours.
Site: 450 cubic meters, height less than 4 meters;
Equipment: UltraNano 801 active oxygen sterilizer, APEX Thermophilic Bacillus stearothermophilus Log6 indicator, rapid culture medium, incubator, sterile gloves, Sterile sealed bag, sterilized tweezers, double-sided tape, galvanized sheet method.
- Basic dust removal of the space, the temperature is between 8-40 degrees, close the doors and windows to make the space sealed;
- arrange 10 indicators in each corner of the space, and two points are attached under the table board to verify that there are no dead corners. One point is placed at the far end of the device, and the galvanized sheet stands at the near end of the device;
- place the UltraNano 801 in the corner of the space and add 2L of active oxygen sterilant;
- select the recipe mode, set the flow rate to 1.5L, delay start, automatic high disinfection;
- use sterile gloves and sterilized tweezers to place the indicator in a sterile sealed bag, place the indicator in the culture medium on a sterile operation table, and destroy the indicator in an incubator (After the bacteria indicator and an unsterilized positive detection indicator were cultured for 48 hours, the culture medium showed purple and log6 was successfully sterilized.
Log6 high disinfection and dead space-free verification experiments succeed);
- check the thickness of section corrosion layer on galvanized sheet.